Terms for bus reservations
General Cancellation Policy:
- Bus cancellation more than 14 days prior to the outing = 0% of the total bus cost
- Bus cancellation less than 14 days prior to the outing = 25% of the total bus cost
- Bus cancellation 24-48 hours prior to the outing = 50% of the total bus cost
- Bus cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the outing = 100% of the total bus cost
Cancellation Policy for weather related reasons:
The decision to cancel your outing because of weather issues is up to the discretion of the trip organizers. We are are able to offer advice and suggestions but the final decision regarding cancellations is up to the trip organizers.
If you need to cancel your trip because of the weather the following cancellation policies apply:
- For morning departures cancellation must be made by 14h30 the day prior to your excursion.
- For afternoon/evening departures cancellation must be made before 09h00 the day of departure.
There are no cancellation penalties if we are advised prior to the hours listed above (for weather issues only).
Day of the trip:
- Speak to bus driver(s) prior to departure and advise them of the hours that you would like the bus open during the day.
- Inspect the bus carefully before allowing passengers to board. Report any damages or problems to the driver immediately.
- After the trip inspect the bus with the driver and verify for lost items.
- Bus driver hours of service...
- Gratuities for bus drivers are not mandatory but they are appreciated and up to the discretion of each group leader.