Trip Planning Tips
Suggestions for trip organizers:
Prior to the trip:
- Put up posters and promote your trip well in advance.
- Set a deadline two weeks prior to the trip date for participants to sign up.
- Return rental equipment details by email 10 days prior to the trip date.
- Prepare attendance lists for each bus.
- Arrange for a school representative to travel by car in case of injuries.
- Have a list of Medicare numbers.
- 48 hours prior to departure re-confirm requirements for tickets, rentals, lessons, etc. with Ski Evolution office, [email protected].
Day of the trip:
- Speak to bus driver(s) prior to departure and advise them of the hours that you would like the bus open during the trip.
- Do not let passengers off the bus until lift tickets have been distributed.
- Return unused tickets to Customer Service.
- Submit a list of contact names and cell numbers to Customer Service in case of injuries.
- Bus cancellation more than 21 days prior to the outing = 0% of the total bus cost
- Bus cancellation less than 21 days prior to the outing = 25% of the total bus cost
- Bus cancellation 24-48 hours prior to the outing = 50% of the total bus cost
- Bus cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the outing = 100% of the total bus cost
Reservations: 514-626-6240 or 888-409-6240